Share this Product
How To Lift More Weight Series (3 Books) [Digital Version]
Master the Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift!
You don’t need special supplements, crazy overload techniques or piles of food to increase your lifts. All you need is the proper lifting technique, workouts, and programs to guide you towards your goals! These books provide just that!
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced Strength Warrior, these guides will take your Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift to the next level in a matter of weeks! These programs work for men, women, and teens!
Make 100, 200, 300 or 400-pound lifts a thing of the past!
These books give you all the tools you need to lift more weight than ever!
- Beginner and Advanced Lifting Techniques
- Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift Principles
- Bracing Techniques
- Detailed LiftingTechnique with Full-Color Pictures from multiple angles
- Close vs. Wide Stance and Grip Variations
- High bar vs. Low Bar (Squats)
- Sumo vs. Conventional Technique (Deadlift)
- Spotter Techniques and Safety
- Common Mistakes and How To Correct Them
- Lift Variations
- Top Accessory Exercises
- Complete 12 Week Strength Programs
- Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift Workouts
- How To Max Out Properly
- Tips and Tricks
- and so much more packed into these nearly 100-page books!
Perfect your lifts to make massive Gains and get Brutally Strong in a matter of weeks!
Buy all 3 together and save!
Products are normally shipped out within 24 hours on week days.
Weekends may take up to 48 hours to be sent.
Shipping costs are based on order/package weight, and set by USPS.
Normally takes 1-3 Business Days.
Some orders may take up to 5 days if shipped to the East Coast (USA).
Digital items have no shipping or tax costs, and delivery is immediate.