Share this Product
How To Warm-Up Properly Guide [Digital Version]
Decrease Pain, Prevent Injury and Improve Performance!
This How To Warm-Up Guide takes you through the specific mobility warm-up exercises and muscle activation techniques you should do before all of your gym strength training workouts in order to decrease pain, prevent injury and get the most out of your training!
Each warm-up routine takes less than 15 minutes to fully prepare your body to take on the intense workouts you do.
Applicable to all forms of training including Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, and General Fitness.
Get yours today and feel the difference, guaranteed!
- General Warm-Up Routine
- Upper Body Specific Warm-Up
- Lower Body Specific Warm-Up
- Olympic Weightlifting Warm-Up
What you should NOT do:
Too often I see beginners and even advanced lifters ruin their workout by:
- They do anywhere from a 15 minute run on the treadmill to a full cardio training session before they start their strength training. (I was WRONGLY taught to do this)
- They walk in, load up their working set weight, and start lifting with no regards to how they are feeling that day. (Not knowing any better, I did this when I first started)
- They immediately grab the foam roller, or some other torture device, and begin to smash their muscle tissue like tenderizing meat! (Yup, tried that too)
If your goal is to get stronger, perform better, build muscle or to utilize weights in any way, these are not the right way to warm-up, because they are NOT SPECIFIC to what you are about to do!
That is why I made this guide, in order to help everyone learn the right way to prepare their body's for the intense training ahead!
Products are normally shipped out within 24 hours on week days.
Weekends may take up to 48 hours to be sent.
Shipping costs are based on order/package weight, and set by USPS.
Normally takes 1-3 Business Days.
Some orders may take up to 5 days if shipped to the East Coast (USA).
Digital items have no shipping or tax costs, and delivery is immediate.