Troubleshoot and fix common problems with these Helpful FAQs!
- Before You Download
- How To Download
- How To Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari
- Where do the files Download too?
- I'm out of download attempts - What do I do?
- I didn't get my ebook(s)
- I only got 1 of the books I ordered
- How To Fix Blank Pages and PDF File Errors
Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy Overview
- What items are returnable?
- What items are non-refundable?
- Are there any charges for returns?
- How soon will I get my refund?
Need more help? Contact Us >>
Before You Download
- Sharing these files is against the Law and punishable by a $10,000 minimum fine for each offense.
- You only have 3 attempts to Download each eBook.
(This is so you can save the files to your Computer, Phone, and Tablet—if desired.)
- Always Download to your computer first, before trying any mobile device.
- Make sure you have enough storage on your device before attempting your Download(s). You will need ~1 GB of storage space, NOT including cloud storage. The files need to download to your device, not the cloud.
How To Download
To Download your eBook(s), simply click on the Download Link(s) in the email sent to you immediately after your order.
You will then be sent to our store's page with a button to download your eBook(s). Click the "DOWNLOAD" button and it will begin!
As long as you have enough storage space (~1 GB) on your device, the files will download immediately.
Note: You only have 3 attempts to download each file.
How To Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari
As of September 2020, the Safari browser no longer supports Adobe Flash Player or file downloads.
So, you will need to either download your ebooks using another browser, like Google Chrome, or follow these instructions to enable Adobe Flash Player on Safari >>
Where do the files Download too?
Desktop & Laptops: Every device is different, but for most computers and laptops the files download to your Downloads Folder.
Mobile: For mobile devices they can be in numerous places; likely your Downloads, Files, or Books Folder. If you have the FREE Amazon Kindle App, they should show up there as well.
If you cannot find your downloads, then go back and make sure your device has enough storage space (~1 GB).
Also, these files must be saved on the device you are trying to view them on. Cloud storage will not work.
I'm out of download attempts - What do I do?
DON'T WORRY! You will still get your ebooks! We will make sure of it!
If you are out of Download Attempts for your ebook(s), then all you need to do is reorder using the Code "retry316" at checkout. This will make your order FREE for new set of Download Attempts.
Note: This code only works for the items you have already purchased. All other items will be charged if added to the order. So make sure you use the same email on your second order.
WARNING: Misuse of the above code is considered Piracy and punishable by a $10,000 minimum fine per offense attempt. You've been warned!
If you have any more trouble at all please Contact Us.
I didn't get my ebook(s)
There is a download link automatically emailed to you immediately after your order is complete.
If you do not see the email, please check your spam and junk folders. Then mark it as "Not Spam" so you can get all future updates for FREE!
Still don't see it? Make sure to check that you are looking at the right email address. If you do not also see an order confirmation email, then you likely ordered with a different email address, or mistyped something.
Contact Us and we will check it for you!
I only got 1 of the books I ordered
Our eBook Packs are all on the same file. So, each download includes all 3-4 titles.
If you scroll down you will see different covers, beginning each new book.
How To Fix Blank Pages and PDF File Errors
First, know that blank pages and other common PDF errors, such as (14) & (15), are PDF Reading errors, not file errors. So, all you need to do to fix them is update to the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Follow these steps:
- Update to the latest version of Adobe Reader
- Restart your device
- You may need to download the files again.
Out of Download Attempts? Get More >>
Shipping and Delivery
How soon will I get my order?
- Digital items have no shipping cost and delivery is immediate via email.
Same Day Shipping
- All physical orders placed before 3 p.m. PCT (6 p.m. EST) will be shipped out the same day.
*Except on Sundays and Holidays.
- All other physical orders will be shipped out the next day.
- Most packaged orders arrive within 1-3 shipping days. Some orders may take 5-8 shipping days based on your chosen shipping method at checkout.
- International orders (outside of the USA) normally take 7-21 shipping days to arrive.
My package hasn't arrived yet
Uh-oh! We are sorry your order is not on time! Unfortunately have no way to speed it up.
We deliver our packages to major shipping carriers daily, and once it is their hands, it is out of our control. Just like any business, sometimes they have delays.
We hope it arrives soon though! If you think your package was lost or stolen, please Contact Us.
Return Policy Overview
- We have a 30 day Returns and Refund Policy, beginning from the time you receive your ordered items.
- All undamaged physical items (books and clothes) are returnable for a full refund. WHAHOO!
- Digital items cannot be returned. However, if you reach out to us we will likely give you at-least a partial if not full refund, depending on the reasoning.
10478 Rubicon Court
Grass Valley, CA 95949-8409
*NO PUBLIC ACCESS
Please, contact us before returning any item.
What items are returnable?All physical items, within 30 days of receiving your shipment. Items must be:
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging (if any)
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Digital Items such as ePrograms or eBooks
- Damaged or worn items
Are there any charges for returns?
Yes. You are responsible for return shipping charges. Also, original shipping charges are non-refundable.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Need more help? Contact Us >>