My Blue Thumb: Funny Parenting Stories On How To Raise A House Full Of Boys!
Hilarious family stories you won't believe!...but they're true!
"Compare your family stories...I dare you!"
If you have ever thought of driving your child to school half-naked because they didn't get their things ready the night before; or filled a Pepsi can with soy sauce to catch the culprit who keeps stealing your drink, then these hilarious stories are for you!
Read about how this mom combined her creative and unconventional parenting style with wit and cleverness to turn her four mischievous boys into kind, respectful, independent and successful adults!
Whether you are a new parent, a grandparent or anywhere in between, this is sure to be the funniest book you’ll read all year!
There's just one rule...Don't Call C.P.S.!!!
Order your copy today to read about this hilariously creative and unconventional parenting style like non-other!
This is my mom's first book! Show your support and get a copy today!
Paperback Book Details
Title: My Blue Thumb: Funny Parenting Stories On How To Raise A House Full Of Boys! - Don't Call C.P.S.!
Author Sandra Mathias with her husband of nearly 30 years, Jim.
Sandra Mathias has a clever writing style with a witty attitude. She is an incredible storyteller with a hilarious edge of sarcasm that readers love!
Living the life of an everyday mother, she has had many experiences like those of others, and a few that are simply unlike any other! To those that love the humor of everyday life, she brings a new outlook on things that are quite frankly…unexplainable!
She is the mother of four boys who have all made it to adulthood, despite her unconventional parenting style.
She has been married to her husband for almost 30 years, and together they have three perfect grandkids, neither are willing to take blame or credit for their four boys.
Sandra is a daughter, a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a business owner, a Jack of all trades and a plain Jane. Just like every mom, when duty calls, she answers.
A long time aspiring author, this book was written for the future Therapists of her sons. With the intent to provide her side of the story, and give some basis for how; despite her greatest efforts, they all turned out so amazing, accomplished and independent, with respect, responsibility, and an incredible work ethic, in a time of “lazy is ok, as long as you are happy.”
Her sons may or may not be happy, but they are all capable, caring adults, who are mildly haunted by ghosts of childhoods past.
To learn more and get sneak peeks of her next book, go to MyBlueThumb.com and sign-up!
- Digital items have no shipping cost and delivery is immediate via email.
Same Day Shipping:
- All physical orders placed before 3 p.m. PCT (6 p.m. EST) will be shipped out the same day.
*Except on Sundays and Holidays.
- All other physical orders will be shipped out the next day.
- Most packaged orders arrive within 1-3 shipping days. Some orders may take 5-8 shipping days based on your chosen shipping method at checkout.
- International orders (outside of the USA) normally take 7-21 shipping days to arrive.
Apparel & Paperback Books:
- We have a simple and easy 30-day Returns and Refund Policy, beginning from the time you receive your order.
- All undamaged physical items are returnable for a full refund.
- Digital items cannot be returned. However, if you reach out to us we may give you a refund, depending on the reasoning.