How To Warm-Up Properly for Strength Training Workout Guide
Decrease Pain, Prevent Injury and Improve Performance!
Don't ruin your workout before it starts, with cardio! Instead, use this How To Warm-Up Properly for Strength Training Workout Guide to decrease pain, prevent injury, and improve your performance in 15-minutes or less; using practical movements, stretches, and exercises that are specific to what you are about to do in your workout!
Get the most out of every workout!
This How To Warm-Up Guide takes you through the specific mobility stretching exercises and muscle activation techniques you should do before all of your strength training workouts!
Each warm-up routine takes less than 15-minutes to fully prepare your body to take on the intense workouts you do.
And it’s applicable to all forms of training including Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, CrossFit, Bodyweight Calisthenics, Strength Training, and General Fitness.
A MUST READ for EVERYONE that does weight training at ANY level!
Use this guide to learn everything you need to know about how to warm-up in the gym, with a step-by-step warm-up routine specific to your workout!
This information will improve how you feel during every workout you do for the rest of your life!
Get yours today and feel the difference, guaranteed!
Included in this How To Warm-Up Guide:
- General Full Body Warm-Up Routine
- Upper Body Specific Warm-Up Exercises and Stretches
- Lower Body Specific Warm-Up Exercises and Stretches
- Olympic Weightlifting Warm-Up Exercises and Stretches
Plus, learn the purpose of every exercise and what muscles are being activated, with full color images.
The top athletes in the world don't walk in the gym, throw some weight on the bar, and start their workout cold. So why would you skip out on your warm-up?
Instead, use this guide to learn how they warm-up properly! Start with these pre-set routines to see what works best, then modify each to fit you!
Learn everything you need to know about how to warm-up properly explained in detail, that's easy to understand, with full-color pictures, and the purpose of every exercise!
What You Should NOT Do
Too often I see beginners and even advanced lifters ruin their workout by:
1.) They walk in, load up their working set weight, and start lifting with no regard to how they are feeling that day.
(Not knowing any better, I did this when I first started)
2.) They do anywhere from a 15-minute jog on the treadmill to a full-on cardio session before they start their strength training workout.
(I was WRONGLY taught to do this in high school)
3.) They immediately grab the foam roller, or some other torture device, and begin to smash their muscle tissue like they’re tenderizing meat!
(Yup, tried that too)
If your goal is to get stronger, perform better, build muscle, or to utilize weight training in any way, then neglect, cardio, and muscle smashing are not the best ways to warm-up, because they are NOT SPECIFIC to what you are about to do!
You need something that helps you build strength! Not take it away!
So, a proper warm-up is vital for STRENGTH! And strength is vital for success in and out of the gym!
Because strength is the basis for all other Training Goals! By becoming stronger you are better able to build muscle, lose weight, improve athleticism, prevent injury, and live a healthier lifestyle.
However, if you don't warm-up properly, you are only reaching a piece of your full potential.
So, this book guides you on how to Warm-Up Properly to decrease pain, prevent injury and bring out your full strength potential!
Get yours today or you will wish you had during your next workout!
Paperback Book Details
Title: How To Warm-Up Properly For Strength Training: A Complete Guide To Unlocking Your Strength Before Every Workout!
- Digital items have no shipping cost and delivery is immediate via email.
Same Day Shipping:
- All physical orders placed before 3 p.m. PCT (6 p.m. EST) will be shipped out the same day.
*Except on Sundays and Holidays.
- All other physical orders will be shipped out the next day.
- Most packaged orders arrive within 1-3 shipping days. Some orders may take 5-8 shipping days based on your chosen shipping method at checkout.
- International orders (outside of the USA) normally take 7-21 shipping days to arrive.
Apparel & Paperback Books:
- We have a simple and easy 30-day Returns and Refund Policy, beginning from the time you receive your order.
- All undamaged physical items are returnable for a full refund.
- Digital items cannot be returned. However, if you reach out to us we will likely give you at-least a partial if not full refund, depending on the reasoning.