12-Week Bench Press Program + Technique Guide
The Ultimate Guide To Maximizing Your Bench Press Strength!
Are you tired of always benching the same weight, making little to no progress?
Do you wish you could finally break through those stubborn strength plateaus and get back to setting NEW Bench PRs?
And do you also want to learn how to master your bench press technique so you can lift the maximum amount of weight your body is capable of?
Then this all-in-one 12-Week Bench Press Program and Master Technique Guide is just what you need to reach your full pressing potential!
Start from any strength level and set a NEW Max every 12-weeks!
This book includes a unique 12-Week Bench Press Program that is proven to give you results over-and-over again! Plus, an in-depth Technique Guide like non-other—for both close and wide grip styles!
A "must-have" guide for those that want to learn how to bench heavy weight properly! First, learn how to perfect your form and correct any weaknesses (even that nagging wrist, elbow, and shoulder pain)! Then use the 12-Week Program to keep the gains coming!
So, if you want to:
- Perfect Your Bench Press Technique
- Maximize Your Strength Gain
- and Crush Personal Records
Then get this guide today, and get ready to SKYROCKET your pressing strength in a matter of weeks!
12-Week Bench BIG Program Details:
First, you don’t need special supplements, crazy overload techniques, or piles of food to increase your Bench Press. All you need is the proper lifting technique, workouts, and strength program to guide you towards your goals! And this complete Bench Press Program and Master Technique Guide gives you just that!
With just 2 Bench Press Workouts per week, you will make incredible gains! Plus, learn how to train your weak points with all the best accessory exercises!
All of your sets, reps, and exercises are already programmed for you based on your current 1 Rep Max (with room for adjustment as needed).
So, whether you are a total beginner or an advanced powerlifter, this strength program will take your Bench Press to the next level in a matter of weeks!
Plus, this program works for men, women, and teens!
Get yours today and go from a 100, 200, or 300-pound bench press to a BIG Bench in no time!
How To Bench BIG Technique Guide Details:
This one-of-a-kind How To Bench BIG Technique Guide gives you all the tools you need to Bench Press more weight than ever!
- Bench Pressing Principles
- Breathing and Bracing Techniques
- Detailed Bench Press Technique (with Full-Color Pictures from multiple angles)
- Bench Press Technique Checklist
- Common Form Mistakes and How To Correct Them
- Cure Your Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder Pain
- Close vs. Wide Grip
- Bench Press Variations
- Top Accessory Exercises
- Spotter Techniques and Safety
- How To Max Out for Maximum Gain
- Complete 12 Week Strength Program
- Bench Press Workouts
- Tips and Tricks
- and so much more packed into this nearly 100-page How To Bench Press Master Guide!
Get this guide today to start building your best bench press ever!
12-Week Bench Press Program FAQ’s
Q: Is this Bench Press Book for beginners?
A: Yes, absolutely! This book starts off by teaching you proper bench press technique in a simple and easy to understand way. And the best time to learn how to lift properly is right from the start!
Also, the Bench Press Program is based on your current strength. So, whether you are a total beginner or have been lifting for years, the program works so that anyone can do it.
Q: What about advanced lifters?
A: Of course! We've been sent countless emails from high-level and experienced lifters that learned something new they never noticed or thought of before! And it helped them tremendously, even after all these years.
The fact is, there's always more to learn and everyone can benefit from improving their bench press technique, eliminating weaknesses, and building strength! Even if you've been at it for years.
Q: Is this Bench Press Program for women too?
A: YES! We know of several women who have tried this Bench Press Program and had great success; both in strength and appearance! Remember, you are only limited by your efforts. It may take a little bit longer for women to build strength, but if you put in the work, you can go as far as you want.
Q: I'm 40+ years old. Can I do this Bench Press Program?
A: ABSOLUTELY! It's never too late to start getting stronger! Plus, you can start at any level and progress at your own pace. The only thing that will hold you back, is you!
We've actually had men in their 40's and 50's do this Bench Press Program with great success! They feel stronger than ever and actually learned some new things too!
Plus, this program is great for naturally boosting testosterone production!
Q: With this help with my shoulder pain?
A: YES! Very much so! This Bench Press Book not only teaches proper technique, so you can avoid causing injury, but it goes over vital rotator cuff information to help keep your shoulders healthy! Plus, it can help fix any wrist and elbow pain too!
Q: How much of an increase can I expect in 12-Weeks?
A: Well, to start, we've had numerous people email us after their very first workout saying that their bench press went up 20-50 lbs just by improving their technique! And their technique wasn't that bad to start! But just by adjusting a few things, the lifts "felt so much easier" to them.
Overall, most people have told us of 40-100 lb increases for each lift within the 12-weeks. We are yet to hear of anyone that has achieved less than 25 lbs. And he was a VERY experienced lifter.
- Beginners can expect a 10%+ increase.
- Experienced lifters can expect a ~5-10% increase.
Q: What do I do after the 12-Week Bench Press Program?
A: Start again (or try another awesome Mathias Method Program)! This Bench Press Program is set up to where you can continuously do it over-and-over again without risking overloading yourself with a ton of heavy weights. This is because we start with a few weeks of volume training to help you increase your work capacity. Then gradually work into more intense work.
However, most people like to take 1-4 weeks between program cycles to work on other things, before getting back to the real work. But it's up to you.
Q: What should I do for my other workouts (legs, back, etc.)?
A: The Bench Press Workouts include exercises for chest, shoulders, triceps and abs. Lower body, or squat and deadlift, workouts are not programmed and can be trained as normal. Or, get our 12-Week Squat and Deadlift Programs to pair with this one!
Q: Will this help me build muscle too?
A: YES! Strength is the base for building muscle! And this Bench Press Program has a lot of volume to help you put on size (if desired). Plus, we only use the most effective muscle and strength building exercises for all areas of the program! So, this program has everything you need to build muscle—if that is your goal.
Q: Do I need to take any supplements for these programs?
A: Nope! You don't need to take any supplements or other substances to make this Bench Press Program effective. Just make sure you get enough good sleep and recover well and you're set. We talk more about this in the books.
Q: What equipment do I need for this Bench Press Program?
A: You don't need any fancy equipment to do this Bench Press Program. Just your basics; bench press, barbell, plates, and dumbbells. It would be good to have an incline bench press, but they are not necessary. Every exercise has a replacement that you can do with a barbell and plates if needed.
Q: What if I don't know how to do one of the exercises?
A: Every exercise listed has a dedicated "How-To" page linked to our other site (MathiasMethod.com) to explain in full detail how to do them correctly. As well as the main muscles being worked and purpose.
Q: How long do the workouts take?
A: Usually 1-2 hours, depending on how long your breaks are between sets.
Q: What do the workouts entail?
1) Warm-Up - Dynamic Mobility Warm-Up and a few Bodyweight Exercises.
2) Technique Work - 3 quick sets to make sure the movement is feeling good and your form is on point.
3) Main Lift (bench press) - The main lift for the day where the most strength is built.
4) Accessory Work - Extra chest, shoulders, and triceps Exercises to add volume and build strength in all areas.
5) Conditioning (optional) - Any form of cardio or conditioning work to improve your fitness and burn more calories if desired
6) Mobility Work - Mobility Stretching Exercises to help with recovery and improve flexibility.
Q: Isn't Bench Pressing bad for your shoulders?
A: Only if you do it incorrectly. That is why this Bench Press Book starts off by teaching you how to lift correctly, so you won't ever have shoulder problems. In fact, we teach you how to fix any joint pain you already have and strengthen your joints to avoid further problems in the future.
Have more questions? Contact Us
Paperback Book Details
Title: How To Bench BIG: 12 Week Bench Press Program and Technique Guide
Series: How To Lift More Weight Series - Book 2
Length: 94 pages
Author: Ryan J. Mathias
Published by: Mathias Method on December 3, 2018
Cover Size: 6" x 9" inches
Weight: 6.9 ounces
- FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 USD within the USA.
- Digital items have no shipping cost and delivery is immediate via email.
Same Day Shipping:
- All physical orders placed before 3 p.m. PCT (6 p.m. EST) will be shipped out the same day.
*Except on Sundays and Holidays.
- All other physical orders will be shipped out the next day.
- Most packaged orders arrive within 1-3 shipping days. Some orders may take 5-8 shipping days based on your chosen shipping method at checkout.
- International orders (outside of the USA) normally take 7-21 shipping days to arrive.
Apparel & Paperback Books:
- We have a simple and easy 30-day Returns and Refund Policy, beginning from the time you receive your order.
- All undamaged physical items are returnable for a full refund.
- Digital items cannot be returned. However, if you reach out to us we may give you a refund, depending on the reasoning.