Strength Training Workout Warm-Up Guide
Learn How To Decrease Pain, Prevent Injury and Improve Performance in 15-minutes or less!
How To Warm-Up Properly for Strength Training is a detailed guide designed to teach you everything you need to know about how to warm-up in the gym, with step-by-step warm-up routines specific to your workouts.
Each warm-up routine takes less than 15-minutes and uses practical movements, stretches, and exercises that are specifically designed to prepare your body for intense muscle and strength building workouts.
Warm-Up Routines For:
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Weight Training and more!
Get yours today and feel the difference, guaranteed!
Paperback Book DetailsTitle: How To Warm-Up Properly For Strength Training: A Complete Guide To Unlocking Your Strength Before Every Workout! Length: 62 pages
Author: Ryan J. Mathias
Published by: Mathias Method on January 8, 2018
Cover Size: 6" x 9" inches
Weight: 5.1 ounces
- Digital items have no shipping cost and delivery is immediate via email.
Same Day Shipping:
- All physical orders placed before 3 p.m. PCT (6 p.m. EST) will be shipped out the same day.
*Except on Sundays and Holidays.
- All other physical orders will be shipped out the next day.
- Most packaged orders arrive within 1-3 shipping days. Some orders may take 5-8 shipping days based on your chosen shipping method at checkout.
- International orders (outside of the USA) normally take 7-21 shipping days to arrive.
Apparel & Paperback Books:
- We have a simple and easy 30-day Returns and Refund Policy, beginning from the time you receive your order.
- All undamaged physical items are returnable for a full refund.
- Digital items cannot be returned. However, if you reach out to us we may give you a refund, depending on the reasoning.